Registration has begun!
CE's have been approved!
This workshop will focus on essential tenets of Adlerian psychology as they deepen clinicians’ understanding of clients, selves as therapists, and ensuing therapeutic relationships. Participants will learn to apply Adlerian theory to case conceptualization with individuals, couples, and families. Participants will have an opportunity of exploring their own therapeutic style from an Adlerian perspective. Activities will include mini-lectures, demonstrations, small group case conceptualization work, and other experiential exercises aimed to enhance participants’ clinical practice skills.
- The dates are Friday, September 28th (9am-4pm) and Saturday, September 29th, 2018 (9am-300 pm with social hour immediately following from 300-400 pm).
- We will once again be at the beautiful University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.
- Food will be provided, along with time to enjoy each other and the Arboretum.
- The number of participants will be limited to allow for a more intimate experience.
- We will once again be taking a deep dive into Adlerian counseling theory and techniques through lectures, live demonstrations, and self-practice.