|Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Another newsletter is about a week away, but today, we are writing to all of you - whether you are right here, in a snowy Minnesota, or anywhere in a world, up to 12 time zones, dozens degrees of temperature, or a few common political orientations away from here (whatever "here" means).
We want to express our appreciation
- for your kind support in our building efforts
- for your amazing ideas in how to make Adler Academy better
- for your boldest dreams shared with us
- for your validadtion and unending inspiration
We want to tell you that we are here to offer you the same - to each of you, any time.
We wish you a very Happy and Fulfilling Thanksgiving
- May all of your blessings be very present to you.
- May the warmth of community surround and touch you.
- May you enjoy the tastes of great food and drink with kith and kin.
- May you live with the realization you are "good enough".
- And, may your goodness and thankfulness give energy to those you touch.
John Reardon and Marina Bluvshtein