Adler is Everywhere
- The Adlerian Network is founded by Susan Pye Brokaw in September, 2016. Her purpose is to link Adlerian professionals who want to pursue common interests.
- Mary Maguire’s Adlerian Meetup group in Twin Cities
- The North American Society of Adlerian Psychology’s (NASAP) mission is to foster and promote the research, knowledge, training, and application of Adlerian Psychology, maintaining its principles and encouraging its growth. Founded in 1952, NASAP thrives today as a society for a broad spectrum of professionals in the fields of education, psychology, psychiatry, counseling, social work, pastoral care, business, and family education.
- The International Committee of Adlerian Summer Schools and Institutes (ICASSI) is a non-profit educational organization whose objective is to help professionals, students, and lay persons learn the teachings of Adler and Dreikurs and master appropriate skills, and to teach Adler’s and Dreikurs’ principles and methods where professional and personal development opportunities are needed.
- The International Association of Individual Psychology (IAIP) has been created to bring together the organized bodies of Individual Psychology throughout the world and to provide a forum for international dialogue, collaboration and cooperation among these various bodies in regard to the further development and application of Individual Psychology.
- The Alfred Adler Institute of New York (AAINY) has been in existence since 1948; and was chartered by the New York Board of Regents as one of the first three training and mental health facilities in New York City. The Institute has been dedicated to training individuals with the appropriate background to help others as analysts and psychotherapists.
- The Ontario Society of Adlerian Psychology (ONSAP) is interested in encouraging and promoting the principles of Adlerian principles in daily living. We aim to lead by example with community harmony through initiatives that facilitate effective parenting, counselling, teaching and community development based on the principles of mutual respect, cooperation, encouragement and social interest.
- Adler Korea is established based on the philosophy of Dr. Adler and centered on Adlerian humanity and Gemeinschaftsgefühl. Its focus is on the EAP (Employment Assistance Program) and Psychotherapy. The Adlerkorea was a pioneer in introducing Adlerian concepts into the clinical field in Korea. Through the psychoeducation, Adlerkorea’ mission is to contribute to people’s personal growth and happiness.
- Adlerian-based Psychological-Pedagogical Project “Stradis” (Психолого-педагогический проект “Страдис”) is located in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- The Bridging Center offers The Bridging Parental Conflict® class is an education experience developed for parents experiencing sustained conflict in their co-parenting relationship, and for parents who are just beginning the transition to a co-parenting relationship
Note: AAM is not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites.