Are you a clinician, a professor, or a psychology/counseling student curious about Adlerian work with different types of trauma? Join me and my Adler Academy colleagues in the monthly Trauma Series. Bring your colleagues too to these 90 minute monthly meetings, with a mini-lecture, an experiential work, and a live discussion.
All meetings will start at 12:00 Noon Central time US. language – English. Fee – free for all. No preregistration.
Questions? Ask here or e-mail
Please see the schedule, topics, and login information below; AND share: * October 9, 2020 – Trauma in Adlerian psychology
* November 13, 2020 – Trauma and Early Recollections
* December 11, 2020 – Trauma and Metaphors work
* January 15, 2021 – Trauma and Family Constellation work
* February 12, 2021 – Trauma and Dreams work
* March 12, 2021 – Vicarious trauma: an Adlerian approach
* April 16, 2021 – Mass trauma: an Adlerian approach
* May 7, 2021 – Intergenerational trauma: an Adlerian approach
* June 11, 2020 – Ambiguous Trauma: an Adlerian approach